Culver City, Los Angeles, CA
Saturday May 6th and May 7th
Back in May, I hosted a 2 day intensive workshop and while only two courageously career-driven professionals were in attendance, it was a fun two days and both Celeste and Becky got a ton of great techniques and one-on-one coaching!
Below is a list of the format for the event and for future events like it:
Day 1: Tips and Techniques
- Learn how to loosen up; play improv games and learn warm up exercises will make you feel at ease and get you out of your own head
- Deliver a prepared speech that is videotaped and reviewed, highlighting your strengths and identifying areas for improvement
- Study tried and true speech structure methods for organizing any speech, from an informational work update, to a persuasive sales pitch, or an entertaining toast
- Understand basic speech delivery techniques; build a solid foundation so that you can connect with your audience
Day 2: Practice and Polish
- Practice advanced speaking styles; take your game to the next level and get the audience eating out of the palm of your hand
- Write and perform mini speeches based on topics of your choice, testing out new techniques in a fun and playful, fast paced format
- Receive customized coaching and set individualized goals for how to maximize your newfound skills in the real world
- Deliver your initial prepared speech, incorporating all the new and improved tips, techniques and style that you’ve learned in the last two days
All attendees get 1 free hour of coaching after completing the weekend seminar.